Peer Review Process
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- Incoming articles (submitted) will be selected by the Editorial Board.
- Articles that meet the standard writing criteria will be forwarded to reviewers while articles that do not meet the criteria will be returned to the author without going through the
- Articles that have been reviewed by reviewers, will be returned to the author if improvement is needed. After the author makes improvements in accordance with the reviewer's input and assessment, the author must re-submit and will be reviewed again.
- Articles are reviewed by reviewers anonymously (blind reviews) and given recommendations; accepted/fit, rejected/unfit to fit, or accepted with revision.
- The decision to accept / reject a manuscript is decided by the Chairman of the Editorial Board (Editor in Chief) based on the recommendation of the Reviewer in the Editorial Board meeting forum.